Saturday, April 23, 2005

NAPFA 2.4 km run

ARGH i failed the 2.4 km run!! so sad...now i gotta comtinue attending the morning runs :( But i guess it helps me train up my stamina.

Anyway Mr Quek, my lit teacher, has said that my poem was quite good, so I'm going to do a presentation on it next week. Sadly (or fortunately), Mr Quek is gonna leave us next week. Most of my class is looking forward to it as the majority don't really like him.

My class is 'addicted' to Super Smash Bros, we play it whenever we get the chance to in school. (although I think we're not allowed to do so :p)

I signed up for the PHP/MySQL sabbatical, hope I can learn more in this area :). The Sabbaticals is a programme by HCI where we get to join a course on something we like. The whole last week of the term is dedicated to the sabbaticals, so no lessons :)

Well there's alot of other stuff which has happened to me in he past few weeks, but I won't go into detail else this blog would become too clogged up with unintersting stuff.
Going to eat lunch now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home