Wednesday, May 25, 2005

June Hols (finally)

Yep the June holidays are finally coming ...but so are the homework :( and my Biology modular test is tmr!! ARGH!!

There's been a lot of talk in class about boy-girl relationships, and its mostly about Wei Qi, Kuan Yue & Eening. You can see posts about them in my classmates's blogs. So the rumour (note, RUMOUR) is that Kuan Yue has fallen for *her*, and Wei Qi already had a past relationship with her. And rumours have also said that they cried before because of her (dunno why). And although they appear to be cheerful and act normal in class, I guess their hearts are broken over her. sigh...just like in the drama shows....
Its lucky I have not fallen in this "trap" (I hail from a boy's school, remember?) But that irritating Shaun keeps asking me to get a girlfriend...shaun if you are reading this I'm telling you now, STOP IT.

Mr Quek has come back to teach (or haunt?) us...he will take over as our English teacher when Mr Warren Liew leaves, but won't be teaching us Literature anymore. *sigh*...Mr Liew is such a nice guy...we will all miss him... :'(
Also, I met Mr Quek at the Skin Centre about a couple of weeks ago...apparently he has mild eczema. (Note: Mr Quek if you see this and want me to take it off pls tell me and I will gladly do so.)

For more cheerful news, I will be going for iSpark Nite tmr - basically we spend a night in school. Hope that 1N doesn't screw up the performance. And then its the End Of Term Activities after that (Im going for bowling) so tmr is effectively the last day of this semester :)

I will enhance the appearance of this blog by using a skin from www.blogskins.com in the June hols when I have time.

PS the Open Beta for MapleSEA has started :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please do not talk crap if u know what is good for you.

9:09 PM  
Blogger LZC said...

u must be wei qi or shaun...but hey, isnt nicholas' blog even worse??

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home