Monday, May 30, 2005

My thoughts about blogs, blogging...

A blogger's thoughts about his...past-time?

1) This blog is strictly for my to rant about my feelings, happenings etc like a diary. The only difference is the technology and that I do not start my posts with "Dear Diary/Blog..." So of course this isn't like a diary, but what the heck. A quote (as much as I can remember) from one of the articles in the Straits Times about the latest scandals over blogger's posts, "A blog is not a private place for you to write everything you want, like a diary. Instead, it is a public place and anyone can view your blog. If you want to write things that you know would harm someone, Microsoft Word in your C drive is the best place to do this."
(Back to the main point...) My point is, I did not intend to create this blog just for the purpose of gaining ACE points. Not like some of my other friends...Of course, if Mr. Liew and Mr. Quek wishes to give me ACE pts for "controversial posts", I would still gladly accept them. :p

2) My comments on other's blogs:
NICHOLAS: A must-comment-on blog. His posts offends other people, namely those who have b-g relationships (you know what I mean...) Just go check his blog and you will know. Nicholas do you know that legally those pple who you have offended can file a lawsuit against you for slander?? (Re-iterating the point of the recent scandals over blogs.)

Also most of my classmates have left their blog to degenerate over time or switched to another blog without telling me their new URL. For the ones which are like that, I have striked-out their names in my "Links" section.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now for some other stuff...

I got 1st in class for term 2!! Im so happy....my mother was so surprised when i told her the news :D Me and tiansheng tied for 1st with an MSG of 2.0. The only sad thing is that my MSG this term slipped by 0.33.

iSpark Nite was *quite* fun. We kinda screwed up our performance, with the string for the shark scene being too short, Nicholas the slacker not turning up...But at least the audience cheered for us :) I think the sec 3s did the best in the performance; all the sec4s sang songs. Boring....It wasn't as if they sang very well either.
That night, I slept relatively well, falling asleep at about 12:30 and waking at at 6:00 am. Some of my classmates couldn't sleep, while other stayed up to play chinese chess and called themselves the dead chess society....无聊.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home